Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

linda.keta@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

How are you doing and how is your is linda and i live with my granny and uncle here in temple ga.. i am looking for an honest man that i can spend all the rest of my life with. I am fun, honest, easy going, Romantic, Godly, light hearted, caring, loyal, obedient, marriage minded, I am really sincere and honest person,caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with. Because honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty.I believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am. I am marriage minded and family orientate woman and am ready to have long term relationship. I will like to talk more better with you on yahoo messenger and here is my yahoo messenger Im address, linda.keta at yahoo dot come......u can text me as well (301)Nine Six Six Three Three Two seven 3019663327 Hope to talk to you and read back from you sooner. From linda....

No comments:

Post a Comment