Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

laurenphillips_008@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello and how has ur day day been so far? Am just a normal fun to be Person and very bored right here. I'll love to know you if you don't mind,and that's why i want to meet the right man to be a good friend and see if we can get to start a good relationship together.I would really love to get to know you if you don't mind, so can u get back to me with ur email so i can send u my new pics and let you be the judge if you like it and wanna talk to me, I like lots of goodies in life and always want to be happy with my man rather than fake realities from men. Well we could start up as friends with the email method in a matured way. Life is all abt being happy so,I'll be waiting for you to get back to me with your email so i can get my pics to you immediately. Cheers!!!


Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment