Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, June 8, 2014

lew_coll58@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hi Handsome, am Colleen 32yo from Evansvile, IN, seeking for long term relationship, i like your pics and i wil love to get to you better! You can talk to me on Yahoo Messenger @ lew_coll58@yahoo.com, wil be looking forward to hear from you!


I'm Colleen, single never married, looking for long term relationship that could lead marriage and the utimate goal is trust and honest, am not looking for immature man that talk about dirt, naughty and one stand night sex, this is my first time on internet and this can be opportunity for me and the right man to get off the dating site...thanks for reading my profile...

No comments:

Post a Comment