Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bose.mike@yahoo.co.uk SCAM confirio.com

Bose by my name,,,I'm 28yrs old never married and I will be so glad if we can kown each other,,,are you on facebooka?

Bose.mike@yahoo.co.uk


God is first in my life and I believe that even in the privacy of my home I need to serve him. My Name is Bose Mike 28years old by my age and i am lonely single female,I am a parttime dentist by my profession. I am marriage minded, family orientate and i like to do care at al time as i don't have time for game and am not here for friendship or internet games. I am fun, honest, easy going, Romantic, Godly, light hearted, caring, loyal, obedient, and i love to be sincere and honest about my words as i am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with and social,romantic,passionate,smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive with a big heart of caring and loving and i do believe in the truth and honesty because honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty, i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am and am ready to have long term relationship and i don't really care to get relocate to any where.

No comments:

Post a Comment