Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

p_kedra@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Good day. I viewed,your,profile. And liked what you said. Maybe we could meet nd talk here. Very lovely photo. Nice meeting you....am kedra and am from the state,hope you are too and if you are let get get correspond better and get to see as things works with us ...text me to my phone 9146278322 or im me on p_kedra@yahoo.com


Am a loving kinda woman,with a very loving big heart willing to make a happy life with my man..........am a kind of woman that get myself busy and spend lots of my time working,now am ready to settle down after three years of seperation with my ex,am interested in a caring loving and God fearing man that is ready for a long term relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment