Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, May 4, 2014

andersonmary985@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

hello how are you doing anderson mary is my name i am from united state i am single mom never marry i went through your profile picture and i really wish i could know you more better than this if you dont mind you can kindly add me up in yahoo so that will can able to know each other more better andersonmary985@yahoo.com is my yahoo thank you so much or you can send me yours.

How are you? I am Mary anderson...single and never married and i do not have kids yet. I am from boise idaho I am new here and in search of a good man for a long term and committed relationship. i am honest and caring woman that always care about my man in dry and raining season thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment