Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, May 3, 2014

faith.rouse@gmail.com faith.rouse11@yahoo.com SCAM Confirio.com

My name is Faith am single lady 33yrs from Missouri... looking for someone who will be Real and respectful someone who will never cheat or lie to me i need someone who will be sincere and faithful in a good relationship with me.......So if you are interested in me you can easily write me an email directly to my private email okay........Write me an email address i will be expecting to read more in my private email address....faith.rouse@gmail.com......faith.rouse11@yahoo.com TXT ME....Four, One , Seven, Six, Four, One, Zero, Eight, Three , One... (417) 641-0831a


I am caring, loving, honest, and truthful. I am outgoing and love to spend most of my time outdoors. I love taking walks at the beach or at the park. I am hoping to find my best friend and if I'm lucky the man that God made for me. Please if there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask.....I would love to find the right person who I can share my thoughts, dreams and goals with! To have great passion and share what life has to offer! Whatever it may be!! To see as much of the World as possible, before leaving it...

No comments:

Post a Comment