Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, May 4, 2014

bcsutton32@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com

I am new on CONFIRIO and willing to socialize professionally with responsible men of yourcalibre.I have gone through your profile and found a striking element of seriousness in your personality, I feel knowing you better would do more good to you and me if you don't mind. I sincerely look forward to read from you shortly and If you want to write me further, my contact is ( bcsutton32@gmail.com ) Thanks so much.....Betty


I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love her in a way that she's not been loved before,I want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day. There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage are you looking for that kinda marriage?

So? Do you want to flirt with, or 'marry', a young black male in West Africa? That is who is behind this profile and email address. The picture is stolen. Talk to this person and you will waste time, and maybe lose money.

No comments:

Post a Comment