Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

smithrosellin@yahoo.com SCAM

Hello, how you doing, Its a general believe that its the duty of men to make the first move,I just joined this site and i decided to search around when i come across your profile, After reading it i decided to say HI because i find it interested and i will like to know more about you so tell me more about you and everything you think i need to know about you and what you are really looking for on the dating site ? you are also free to ask me anything you want to know about me i think with that we can get along, you can get back to me on smithrosellin@yahoo.com or text me on (201)677-5785 text only.......rosellin

No comments:

Post a Comment