Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

bb476874sk@gmail.com SCAM

My dear Friend, I’m Mr.benard Bin Sakuma, Please accept my deepest greetings and permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. Due to my crumbled business here, I am interested and have decided to establish a profitable and viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard However, I will be most appreciated if you can come up with any good business idea.I have (12.Million) United States dollars in my Possession to invest.Tell me more about your country and your kind of commerce.kindly email me at (bb476874sk@gmail.com) I will be expecting your eagerness and your interest in my suggestion to enable us go into details. Best Regard, Mr. B.B.Sakuma

No comments:

Post a Comment