Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 27, 2014

sasha.rumsey@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Hello dear my name is Sasha and i presume things are going on well with you.......well i guess you must have so many messages from ladies .....lol.i saw your profile,its cool and you sure seem an honest and decent man to mingle and tingle with cos a nice and honest lady deserves the best in his man....someone that would rock her world with joy and happiness and cater for her despite all odds.I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with i am social,romantic,passionate,smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success ..well not much about me ok.like to enjoy life to the fullest. I enjoy traveling, music, the beach, movies, books, and much, much more. I want to experience as much of the world as possible. I love cars, planes, and automobiles. I love blues[music]. I am one of those annoying optimistic people, but I love breaks from reality. Well,need some tlc been hurt by relationships, getting lonely, feel left out have friends but, feel i'm missing that special person in my life that makes life special. i have faults like everyone else but being sincere isn't a fault is it? if you think love, respect and give and take are part of a relationship, then you're thinking along the same lines as me. it's worth giving love another try so how long have you been on this dating thing and what kind of ladies have you met on here and where you from?what do you do for a living and for fun and send me pics also email me directly to my email address...sasha.rumsey@yahoo.com hoping to hear from you....

No comments:

Post a Comment