Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 28, 2014

lovelyrafiya441@yahoo.com SCAM Confirio.com

Hello.I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact,I am interested in you.You have such a beautiful profile.Have you found your lover?If you are still searching,I would like to know more about you,What motivates you?What makes your heart leap with passion love?I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting.Your profile drew me in and captivated me.Mine seems so barren compared to yours.My name is Sweetrafiya ,I am simple girl with full of respect and full excited live i am very honest caring loving passionate girl i am a woman of my words i don't play games or cheat on men and i keep my words to people i love,I am loyalty faith full trustworthy God fearing woman sincerely with a nice habit i have a sense of honor...I am looking for a special man,Who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine,someone who wants a meaningful, serious,long-term relationship,Not just for a few dates,Looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits,I want to share what ever i have with one special man who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled,I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense that is where they are coming directly from my heart.I hope you are upfront and honest with me as well,I hope this finds you in a good health,And also i would like to know if you have yahoo messenger chat IM so that we can use that to contact each other through there and immediately photos there and get to know much about each other.Can you add me on yahoo messenger at lovelyrafiya441@yahoo.com


This is a stolen picture of 'model' Janessa Brazil, being used by MALE scammers in West Africa to scam stupid men. Don't be one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment