Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

rose.smith551@yahoo.com SCAM

Hi am Rose how are you doing .. Your profile spark my interest and will love to get to know more about each other...well I'm new on here and giving it a trial to see how it works.looking for someone to love and to be loved with great sense of humor. a God fearing man who knows how to treat women the same way they are treated with respect honest and caring.. but I think its a little hard to find the right person. so lets see how it sparks.Do you chat on yahoo ?I'll be more than happy to keep in touch and get to know much more about each other to see if there s chemistry. rose.smith551@yahoo.com is my screen name on yahoo. add me and lets keep in touch.am online now


Curious what information about you is out there? You may be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment