Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

lindawilly213@gmail.com SCAM

Hello how are you doing am Linda by name i was just fooling around this site after a friend of mine told me about the site i just came across your profile and i decided to say hi to you..Hope this will not stand as a disturbance to you but if not feel free to hit me back on my private email address lindawilly213@gmail.com i would love to be a friend if you don't mind...



Easygoing girl with optimistic character and sense of humor. I like to learn a new things, to meet people and want to find my person...The ideal relationship are based on trust, respect and understanding between partners. Of course, love is necessary... I love healthy eating and cooking. I love travelling, literature and movies. I think I am very flexible, lovely and not boring person.

This is not your grandma's phonebook! Find anybody's email address, photos and videos instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment