Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

realybaby100@yahoo.com WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER

l don't really know what to say here but l have to say what am here for,,Am here seeking for long term relationship with some who is caring,loving and trustworthy,,someone that l will spend the rest of my life with,,besides l really like camping my man,going to the beach,reading,movies,playing tennis and most of all is sex only with my man,,although, Sex can be raw or spiritual,but ultimately it requires an openness and oneness between two people that transcends the meaning of love.To me i believe that this lifestyle is all about being together, and opening our souls to each other,, I am not afraid to admit that I am wrong in my decisions! After all, I am far away from being perfect I am someone with a great career that you can look up to and admire! . It is very important for me to share my life with someone that stimulates me, and stimulates my intellect! I want to share my life with an honest, sensuous, sensitive, faithful, and passionate MAN who accept and respect the relationship or marriage,,Pls,don't hesitate to contact me,,besides am not here for GAME either here to cheat on anyone but am here for serious relationship with some who is ready to spend the rest of his life with me i am kind of lady that take life as an easy adventure where you meet different I'm what is called a captive . I grew up with two very loving parents in a happy home. I have nothing but happy memories of my childhood. But I suppose society in general wouldn't agree. My home and my parents weren't exactly what one would call traditional. My parents were and And they were desperately in love. They didn't become until they had been married for a couple of years. But they came to believe that a woman is meant to serve a man and that's what I was taught i will like to meet a good man who have a good job and good income to take good care of me.. i am here looking a man that looking for a sex and domestic lady, i don't like sharing me but i will like to satisfy my man that accept him anytime he want me to give him whatever he want me to do and i will obey and abide his rule and regulation he laid down for me.. i will always respect him and serve him with my pure heart and integrity..you can add me up on my yahoo massenger here is my id realybaby100@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment