Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

Gifty_baloma@yahoo.com SCAM

Can we take a chance? Hello !! I hope you're having a good Night and what's up with you..?? My name is Yeboah single female,no kids,never been married before and now looking for a ( SOUL MATE ) to share the rest of my life with ..Well I just signed up on Confirio.com and then came across your profile and I decided to get in contact with you in other to get to know more about you..So if you don't mind can you send me an email to my email address then I will be able to reply you with my pictures then we can talk more to know each other..So My email address is Gifty_baloma @ y a h o o . c o m and it's the same as My Yahoo Messenger ID so you can either email or IM me..Hope to hear from you soon..take care Best Regards Yeboah E-mail: Gifty_baloma @ y a h o o . c o m


This is not your grandma's phonebook! Find anybody's email address, photos and videos instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment