Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 11, 2014

naomydesmond40@yahoo.com SCAM!

Hello my dear i like yr profile on confirio.com i belive we can be good friend write me at my Email naomydesmond40@yahoo.com i have special reasons of contacting you i wait to see you at naomydesmond40@yahoo.com


I'm an honest ,I'm romantic,good looking girl,I'm pretty simple and down to earth. Looking for a fellow on the same lines. I don't want to play games. I'm after happiness. i am lonly in life, I like to read, watch a little TV, movies, .i am not real sure about these dating sights so please bear with me...I am looking for a secrious relationship, It's not the abs or how good look you are, or how much money you have, as I have money as well wich is I work hard for it, and that's not what I look for a guy, as long as you are honest and have a heart that is beating, and you are a caring person then you are the one that I have been looking,

This picture is stolen, and of an actress, 'Deeksha Seth' and being used by West African scammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment