Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 11, 2014

chantelderrick@hotmail.com hantelderrick32@aol.com SCAM!

How are you? I am trying to have someone to relate with it. Its pretty nice seeing your page and I finding it interesting, so I guess I say hello to you.All the same your profile cant say everything about you, so I need to know more about if you care and here is my email address chantelderrick@hotmail.com or chantelderrick32@aol.com and it's strictly mails.

I'm very understanding,open minded with a forgiven heart, loving and caring with sense of humor,hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look, i was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people i still maintain this value wherever I go.


This picture is stolen, and the lady in the picture is not involved in this scam!

people search by Spokeo

No comments:

Post a Comment