Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

lovely.beatrice88@gmail.com lovely.beatrice73@yahoo.com 'I am a Sim Pimple girl' SCAM

Hello,How do you do? I hope you are fine? My name is Beatrice I am new to this, was searching through profiles and yours caught my attention and i would like to get to know more about each other. I think you look handsome and all i want to ask is ... Do you have a Big heart? that one of the biggest questions i am on here to ask.. I like to start a conversation with you and see how things might turn into. Actually i am on this date site with hopes to meet someone and then see how things will turn into... I wait in patience to read your m a i l. Kindly send me an e - m a i l through my personal e - m a i l a d d r e s s... l o v el y . b e a t r i c e 8 8 1 @ g m a i l . c o m ... u can also add me now on Y a h o o Instant Messenger am online now at l o v e l y . b e a t r i c e 7 3 @ y a h o o . c o m so we can communicate and I'll send you my pictures. I look forward hearing from you. hum..
I am Beatrice i am 32 female with no kids never been married 5'6 feet tall and athletic, brown eyes, fair in complexion, 120lbs , black dark hair,m single looking for a soul mate besides someone said if you believe in miracles, then it will happen,, if you believe in true love, then you will find the One in life,, I believe it is true, so i am here to have a try, wish me lucky to meet the One love of my life. Actually I am a Sim Pimple girl, very content with my life. I am happy, frank, open-minded and easy-going. I am fond of nature, music, and fine art. I believe in the true, the good and the beautiful in our world. That is why always I am very optimistic and like to make things simple. Friends consider me active, tolerant, and fun-loving. Sometimes I like to meet with them and have fun, sometimes I just like to stay at home, and doing some simple things myself,,,I am searching, and only waiting for the one, who I will love with all my heart, in my whole life. I wish he is tender, loving, passionate and affectionate....

1 comment: