Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 7, 2014

beckye4@aol.com SCAM

This is a West African scammer on confirio.com, using a stolen picture. Do not sent money!
How are you doing? I would like to learn more about you and what you are looking for in a lady. You can hit me on my mail box at beckye4@aol.com

I am easy going, down to heart, I Love swimming a lot and also playing Video games with my Daughter, I like going shopping, cuddling, Kissing That person I love so much, I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give All of my tenderness and care to my special man, I enjoy nature, seeing The stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the Water, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing,Drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer), I enjoy Music so much, classical and modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment