Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, December 2, 2013

sarahziena@hotmail.com Confused or stupid scammer

Here's one who forgot what gender he is pretending to be.
Hello,. my name is Sara Ziena Daillo. I am a humble decent lady , i saw your profile today and i really love it i think we can be good friends may be discover ourselves as a very nice friend.Please contact me at my e-mail address (sarahziena@hotmail.com ) ,i will give you full introduction of my self also send you more of my pictures.and there is an important issue i will like to discus with you. waiting to hear from you. please don\'t think otherwise i only want to be a friend. please write to me on my email waiting to heir from you Yours friend (sarahziena@hotmail.com ) Please write me now. please

No comments:

Post a Comment