Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, December 2, 2013

blueecass4eva101@yahoo.com West African scammer

Blue_cass17 on offsingle.com
Your profile really cultivated my interest and i will be glad to get to know you more..Am not mostly on here so if you like to have a chat with me just hit me up on my yahoo and I will be able to get to you back my e-mail is blueecass4eva101@yahoo.com.I also have pictures on here and I know you might be wondering to see How I look like...lol don\'t worry to hit me up and I will share with you my pictures Until next time have a nice day and Stay Lovely.Look forward to hearing from you
Uses stolen pictures of model, Janessa Brazil

2 comments:

  1. This one is a very good letter writer,she actually reads what u write her and replies to it!! Very pretty pics and very convincing until she gives u an African telephone number and tells u she is in Ghana,but not why and sounds very squeaky on the phone!! Chatting to me for a week now and sill no mention or ask for money,yet!! Very disappointed when iimage searched her pics becoz she sounded most engaging and convincing in her relies to me!! Profile is this cute,pretty innocent pic on Zorpia as Misha at mishawalz108@yahoo.com Martin Moloney,Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin, you are probably still in contact with the scammer, not the 'innocent' victim of stolen identity.

    ReplyDelete