Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, December 19, 2013

kittybrown66@gmail.com scam

Hi, my name is Brown... Its a pleasure to get in contact with you, i decided to send you this message after reading your profile which caught my attention. Anyway i will like to give you my personal email address so that you can contact me direct for us to know more about each other. my address: kittybrown66@gmail.com, You also can get me on instant messenger Or check my profile for my e-mail address..Hope to hear from you soon
E-mail Address: kittybrown66@gmail.com
{{{ Instant }}} {{{ messenger }}} id: kittybrown66
PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY..AM ONLINE AND WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
am single with no kids am new on this site am looking for some one who will always be honest with me and take very Good care of me Because i have been hurt before and i really want some one who will always make me happy
This is a West African scammer, using a stolen picture, that has been reported in use in other scams. You are not in contact with the lady in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment