Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 21, 2013

immaculaterjames@live.com Scam

Hi pls email me here (immaculaterjames@live.com) I saw your profile and decided to contact you in good faith. my name is immaculater, i work as an Army with United Nations, I'm from Florida in the United States. I believe we are in a small world, and if we can be friends, then one day we may have the opportunity to meet and know ourselves more. Good friends mean a lot to me and I trust you will be one. i have the feelings to shear my private details to you with hope that you will keep them safe,and i know that it will be for the bennefit of both of us, as you know that site is not safe for privacy so i decide that you contact me trough my personal email address (immaculaterjames@live.com) or you can send me your email address here You can contact me through my private email so that i will send you my pictures because I did not stay in place at a time:immaculaterjames@live.com pls try to reply with your email address even if you don't have yahoo send me gmail or any other, it will help me for easy communication, have a nice day
Yo, Mugu, Imma c u later, 2, you fool

No comments:

Post a Comment