Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

veronuhan2@gmail.com West African Scammer

My Dearest One
Greetings to you,
I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me, kindly respond to me through my private mail box (veronuhan2@gmail.com) so we can know ourself 's better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonext.
Miss veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment