Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, October 21, 2013

benjamindebrah2@hotmail.com SCAM

Hello Dear . I am Mr. BENJAMIN DEBRAH a citizen of Ghana .I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer, Mr. Daniel. The fund is now without any claim because Mr. Daniel died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008. I want your cooperation so as to make the bank send you the fund as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.
This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details Strictly send it to my private email a account: benjamindebrah2@hotmail.com or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction.
At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction. And a copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund and also the incorporation certificate of the company that generated the fund. Best regards,
MR. Benjamin Debrah.
benjamindebrah2@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment