Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

More crap from the scammer filled site, CONFIRIO

hello how are you doing i am Rita new on here just want to say hi to you and hopefully to know you more and better ..and see where it can leads us to my address is sakah_rita@yahoo.com you can add me ..hope to hear from you ...kiss
I am simple woman who need good man add m,e to messenger nprecillamartin12@yahoo.com precillamartin12@yahoo.com
I am a woman who is very feminine and caring.I am passionate and family-oriented, and I believe in love. I will be your best friend and i will support you in all your achievements. I just need love, understanding and care. Love is a hard work sometimes. But if two people really need each other, if they appreciate each other and wish the best for their relationships, love is the way to get pleasure from being together and to find real happiness in our world. Hope you re interested:: Email me letter AT pleasure_gestures01@yahoo.com I will sent you pictures of me everyday by day . Sweetheart Am waiting you.
HELLO, I AM ROSE CLARE BY NAME, I AM NEW TO THIS AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON HERE AND YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I WILL EMAIL ON HERE, I AM SINGLE AND I HAVE NO KIDS AND I HAVEN'T MARRIED BEFORE, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND SEE WHAT FUTURE HOLD FOR US, I WILL LIKE TO CHAT WITH YOU ON YAHOO MESSENGER AND HAVE YOUR CELL NUMBER AS WELL BECAUSE I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE WITH THE RIGHT MAN SO I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU CAN ADD ME TO YOUR YAHOO MESSENGER SO WE CAN CHAT BETTER OR EMAIL ME WITH YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS ( ROSECLARE29 @ YAHOO . COM ) I DO HOPE TO READ BACK FROM YOU SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment