Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Confirio is for SUCKERS! Keep away!

l Found your profile interesting on here am new here and I'm looking for a committed good friendship and good relationship and fun that might probably end up in marriage.Let me brief you little about my self I love peace quiet and happiness and hope to find someone to share my life with Its really nice to hear from you. About my appearance, you saw my picture I am not too short and not tall but middl My height 5'7 Maybe appearance is important for you, . I have a good mind you can contact me on sunsarodneyweb@yahoo.com don't hesitate writing me back thanks.Bye Susan
Hello How are u doing Dear u can text me now (423) 521-2056 or add me on yahoo IM joymicheal98 at yahoo dot com
joymicheal98@yahoo.com
Hello, Am Tiffany Ward by name,Good it will be better if we can chat emailing cause am kinda new on this site and i don"t know much on here and that why my pictures hasnt shown yet but i have more pics to show, i think that will be better can you send me your email or send me an email on tiffanym.ward1978@live.com , I will be able to show you my pics.. i will be expecting your mail soon. Thanks...
i'm erica candace i'm new to internet as u know i'm looking for a serious relationship and no games that will lead to marriage i need a very serious man that can make me happy all day you can get back to me on my email eric_jones214@yahoo.com or joneserica95@gmail.com if your here for a serious things hope i will hear from you soon....candace
These are all west african scammers, using stolen pictures. Don't be STUPID! Don't talk to them or send money.

No comments:

Post a Comment