Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, August 31, 2013

lhoupe@ymail.com True Love for the truly stupid, courtesy of West Africa and Confirio

Confirio really is a crappy, scammer filled, site. Keep away from Confirio.
Hi,My Name is Lacey,I am sorry if i did intrude into your profile but i must say you have a gold leaf page here meaning your profile sounds interesting,i was actually searching for my kind of man who we both have the same wants and heart desire but unfortunately i haven't found any until i came across your profile,i couldn't read far as you posses some qualities i want from my idea kind of man ,I must say i'm impressed and i am single lady and my friends consider me as a sexy lady with good sense of humor,Dont worry about the Age between us,It's just a number and what matters most is the Love and Caring heart and also the distance between us is not a problem either cuss i am ready to relocate to where ever i found my soulmate.. you can send me your personal email or write on my regular email ... (lhoupe@ymail.com)...hope to hear from you soon cheers
Stolen pictures, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment