Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Confirio crap! More scammers from Confirio.com

Hey!!!. Writing to someone you have never met or talked to before,I think its extremely difficult. Take this message for instance,I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together, was going to start with hello, hi there , whats up lol...... or hey, how are you today??... but it just seemed too blunt for me so I went with Hey!. Anyway I will get to the pulse of it all.I saw your profile , thought to send you a mail . , let me know what you think. Let me tell you a secret , My name is Sandra Scott...i saw your profile on here.Am new in the site and i saw your profile there and that is why i contact you...lol. love to get a reply from you ..... SANDRASCOTT399@yahoo.com Sandra
Hello,Good morning.You have a nice profile here,My name is Tina, I’m a down-to-earth girl who likes traveling, photography, music and hanging out with friends... message me if you’re interested! My name is Tina and take a look at my profile before u respond..Here is my number to text if u are interested.240)382-2482 or add me on messenger.downcky21@yahoo.com thats my id and hope to chat soon.. Bettina
Hi,am Amanda by name,i love your profile can we be friends ? I really don't come on the site often write me mail direct on ( Wamanda957@yahoo.dot com ) or you add me on YIM so will can chat.Amanda 2013-08-15 22:06:34
Hi there,i'm Juliet.i'm new on the site.i just came across your profile and i found it very interesting.i'm here looking for some one special i can love with my whole heart,get married with and spend the rest of my life with him.i have gone through your profile and i found it very interesting.you can check out mine and write back if you feel the same way, if not best luck to us all.i'm serious and ready looking for that special one and i'm hoping to meet some one who is also serious and ready as i am. you can contact me through my email address if you want to reach me direct ( juliet_7g94@yahoo.com ) i will end here for now and wait for your responds. I will be looking forward to read back from you. hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment