Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, August 19, 2013

diannajones3310@yahoo.com West African scammer

Dianna on confirio.com
The picture is stolen. The is a West African scammer.
i am dianna jones i got your pfofile and i like, am here to find some love, let me know if u you feel the same way,ok leave me your email addrs or hok me @ diannajones3310 and is yahoo email if wanna talk

Am Dianna by name, single,32 years,light in complexion,5'4 ft,am cool,caring,honest,,love tender, God's fearing lady, good looking and have good sense of humor...I'm a little shy but am a fun lady to be with, very romantic, honest, loving, energetic, intelligent and down to earth lady.I like to do fun...stuffs.swimming,outdoors, shopping, eat out,movies and have good time with friends. I also like to lay in the couch (snuggle).

2 comments:

  1. Her new email is Sublll@yahoo.com. Her new name is Susan Janet Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got a new identity and a new email. Her name is now Lisebth Hallin Andersson and her email is: hallinlisbeth@gmail.com. She's in Cyprus or at least was last time I heard from her.

    ReplyDelete