Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

melindacamley@hotmail.com West African scammer

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures.
Hi ,I'm Melinda like you already know and my full name are Melinda Tracia Camley, 31 years old live in Exeter, Pennsylvania, United States,. I Trade in Women Costumes,Jewelries,Gold,Bead and Gems. I'm single with no kids, i have never been married I enjoy boating, hiking, camping,fishing, nature, walks on the beach, sunsets, movies, music, cooking, and quiet nights at home.i decide to join the site to find the right man for me because i am bored this days,someone in another world entirely might be the best for you .. lest looking for local people to date then becomes waste of time.Well i am honest, down to earth open minded and as well a woman a kind virtue with big Heart. . I love kids and helping people making the world go round and also a woman that loves to influence and impact good manners into people's heart. The love i have for children is very strong as i believe each and every children as a great impact to the Nation and World in the Nearest Future. The Youths are the pillar of the nation .. love to care and train them in the right way i will like to ask you some questions,Well my questions ...since when have you joined the dating site?how do you treat your ladies?How old are you?How many kids do you have?Do you live alone?What kind of work do you do?How soon are you willing to start a family life? I think i will stop here for now .... I will be waiting to hear from you and know a bit about you also ....... Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment