Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, May 17, 2013

More rotten fish from fishmeetfish.com SCAMS

rejoicedzodzodzi2000@yahoo.com
My name is Miss Peace, it's my pleasure to write you today. actually, i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail and also to send you my pictures and more details about me!you can reach me true this e-mail address rejoicedzodzodzi2000@yahoo.com
HONESTYLADY4YOU@YAHOO.COM
HOW ARE U DOING TO DAY MY NAME IS MAVIS NEVER BEEN MARRIED WITH NO KIDS AND I AM 30 YEARS OF AGE I AM HERE LOOKING FOR SOUL MATE U CAN ADD ME ON HONESTYLADY4YOU@YAHOO.COM SO THAT WE CAN CHAT AND GET TO NO MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER MT DEAR HOPE TO HERE FROM U SOON
sweetjanebruce@yahoo.com
My name is Jane chris i am a single woman, looking for a nice man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun but a matured man with good scene of humor hope you are fine and enjoying yourself now, i saw your profile now and became interested in knowing more about you, actully i am here looking for a serious relationship with a serious man and when i saw your profile i felt i should contact you and see if we can start something serious. i will love to read more about you and also share pictures too . here is my sweetjanebruce@yahoo.com
jessicalmary212@yahoo.com
jessicalmary212@gmail.com
How are you doing today.am jessica.am new to this online dating stuff.am loving,caring,compassionate and kind i love your page and i would love to hear from you soon.mail me to my personal email address via jessicalmary212@yahoo.com or add me on my facebook page via jessicalmary212@gmail.com or text me on my number (917) 409-8570 and also tell me a lil about you.hope to hear from you soon Cares jessica
moorequeen@yahoo.com
i am just going through your profile now and i really like hat i saw there so i decided to write to u u can mail me back in my private email adress is moorequeen@yahoo.com
rosederek309@aol.com
I am fascinated with your profile and photo... My name is rose Derek. Got interest? You can get across with me on my private email address to be more familiar: "rosederek309@aol.com"
chrisinedavis@yahoo.co.uk
I am very intrested to know you,because I like your profile we can know eachother.please feel free to email at / chrisinedavis@yahoo.co.uk / I am looking forward to hear from you. Christine
Amanda_wilson000@yahoo.com
hello Dear how are you doing today am Amanda Wilson by name and single never been married with no kids i am seeking a man to love me and care for me a good and loving man that ill never hurt me cos I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.and i went true your profile it was so interesting and i will like to chat and get to know you better if you don't mind you can get me at Amanda_wilson000@yahoo.com am online now kisses and hug for you
anncrp09ted@yahoo.com
I have the optimistic potential that a man would want in his woman. I love adventures. My arms are wide open to new things.I'm Looking for a simplistic man with a Good sense of Humor, A Loving, Caring, romantic, Trust worthy, Honest and a sincere man. I want a man who appreciates and admires Love. A man who is Good hear-ted, Adventurous and Down to earth. A Family Oriented with a Good relationship with other. I would Love to be with a man that shows courtesy and who is Upfront. here is my address you can add me and chat with me on yahoo messenger or send me an email to same address at.....anncrp09ted at yahoo dot com
amandatrager521@yahoo.com
Hey, hows your day going ? Hopefully well. I thought we could make for some good conversation. If you are interested let me know. I'd love to chat sometime and get to know you..my yahoo mail and yahoo messenger address is amandatrager521@yahoo.com Take care amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment