Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, May 20, 2013

ashleymitchell240@yahoo.com SCAM

Hi hope you don't mind me writing to you but thought i would take a chance, to see if you would like for us to know each other better, i am ashley, (5' 7) tall, Weight: (118 lbs), Bust: 34", Waist: (25"), Hips: (35"), Shoes size: (8) got the perfect body physique, Long brownhair, soft brown eyes, light tan skinned, blessed with perfect teeth and endowed with good sense of humor and respect. I'm on this site to look for a relationship that potential marriage because I love to have my own kids. All I believe is that life is a very strange momentum and age does not mean anything to me, cos age is just a number that's goes up and come down. I have learned to understand bad and good times; the only thing that is unchangeable is time. We have too little time to enjoy life, so, wasting time tied to past is the worst thing we could ever chose for our self. But however, it doesn't matter, you seem to be a very interesting person and I would appreciate to create a correspondence with you of course. This "internet thing" is a good thing... but of course it lack this "fishmeetfish" which a real meeting are! But a good hint what kind of person you correspond with you can have., with plenty of tlc to give, average looking, fed up of people playing games, so it would be really nice to find someone genuine.who would like a long term relationship. Now i will so glad if you can email me much about you to my email address: ashleymitchell240@yahoo.com (com)... Hope to read from you soonest. ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment