Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, March 29, 2013

G.anagli@yahoo.com SCAM

How are you doing today,hope everything is going on with you as am doing here, well... I'm am Grace. no kids and very good looking.... Besides I am new on this site. I was just surfing on the internet and it happened I got to your end.. I decided to give it a try since no one knows where he or her love might come from..am very loyal and truthful person indeed... I am GOD fearing that dislike game and lies too... I am very romantic, loving, sharing, sweet, understanding, and sincere. I love been around with the power of love commanding me...... I am social and also active and serious when it comes to relationship. I wish every one is like me says my so call friends.. Because they found true love and kindness in me. and I am proud to be a mentor to who ever that comes my way including my eternity man to be..... as they said there is love in sharing.... I wish to share all me time with someone I love with great sense of caring and honor too.... indeed am a woman of my words and self independence. Social life is one of the sweetest biological things we need there is known need pretending for it. If you love me speak it out and let the word hear it also me I don't deny my feelings... you can contact me through my private mail box, (G.anagli@yahoo.com) this will enable me to show you my pictures and tell you more about myself, and you can also add me at yahoo Messenger IM chat so that we can chat there and share some more Pictures as well, am waiting to hear your lovely reply soonest. ((G.anagli) I love holding hands and swiping into your ears am very romantic and I have sweet words to tell.... I can't wait to share my knowledge of love with you..... Please be mine.
Stolen pic of a model, used by west african scammer

No comments:

Post a Comment