Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Catch of the day, from fishmeetfish SCAMS

All West African scammers
How are you doing there?i am Peyton by name i ran into your profile and found it interested to me,you can check mine also and if you are interested,check me at (peytonscots@yahoo.com) my highest personality is Honest and it controls all aspect of my life..i have photo but will send it to you personally i am also looking for a true love and honesty..Hope to hear back from you soon Peyton!!! peytonscots@yahoo.com
Hi,Good Day!!!!!! Jdion77@ymail.com My name is Miss.Jennifer Dion, I saw your profile today at (fishmeetfish) and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address (Jdion77@ymail.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. I believed we can move from here? Remember col-our or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (Jdion77@ymail.com) hope to hear from you soon yours Miss Jennifer Dion!
hello am smith am new online here and i was searching profiles when i saw your profile so attractive so i want to get to know better than on here okay...you can add me to your messenger or mail me back..here is my email seekingsoulmate772@yahoo.com....hoping to hear from you soon...okay
Hi! i find you as my match i would like to know you away from the site Email oliviacynthiaford@yahoo.com i hope you write me soon.
hello how are you doing good socan you give me yahoo id now and add me haggarlovely@yahoo.com
HI, you can mail me with this email address lizzyjane360@yahoo.com to chat to start knowing each other better. Cheers Linda
Hello i read and i found your profile very interesting so that was why i decide to send you this message how are you doing today?Well i am Single Lady .I need a man for a serious relationship in my life,one who is ready to settle down and one who has good sense of humor. I may not be the best of woman out on here but i can say i am a good woman,one who knows how to treat a man right.I am new to this site and the online world, just had to try it out and see where it could lead me,well at least to get acquaintance if you don't mind . I will be delighted if i could get to know you better. I do hope that i have not started on a wrong note and surely hope to read from you soon. i will prefer you send me replies to my messenger list which mine is lisadela70 for us to chat and see where it goes because i don't check on here often hope to read back from you ASAP and feel,free to ask me questions about myself or get back to me with your number for me to text you lisadela70@yahoo.com Lisa
What a nice profile,i cant help my eyes off it..LOL,well on my search for companionship,i found your profile more close and suitable to my heart,i will like to know more about you,i am very new here and i havent really met anyone of interest, i will like us to communicate more on yahoo instant messenger,thats if your find my profile interesting too..my yahoo instant messaging account is {preciousaaron1991} also you can write me via my personal e-mail preciousaaron1991@yahoo.com I am online now we can talk if you want. i will look for you on yahoo..have a nice day ahead.
Hi, My name is Racheal Hiddik mixed nationality by parential,i saw your profile with much interest and i decided to contact you, will like to have a serious and private discussion with you for mutual and longterm relationship with you therefore do contact me via my private email address rroland3300@yahoo.com Love from Racheal.
nice to meet you here and am Veronica single with no kid,also am a new member here looking for a serious relationship with someone real and honest,so you can get back to me at my messenger or email marry_smith01@ymail.com
Hello Dear, my name is Rita, single, never married. Please write me an e-mail (ritakel@hotmail.com) so we can know each other better, i will also send you more of my pics and i have something very important to discuss with you. Please write me on my e-mail. E-Mail ritakel@hotmail.com
Hello dear, my name is Gladys and am kinda new to all this computer stuffs. I am single and looking never been married and no kids. I am on here surfing to this site maybe i could find the right man of my life, so am just surfing around to see if i could find one. I am looking for a man who is honest, loving, caring and understanding to spend the rest of my life with me. I do some have some more pictures of me on the (Y A H O O) service, so you can add me to the ( Y A H O O )Instant messenger on ( T h e b i g a p p l e 9 9 3 ) send me an ( E M AIL ) to (T h e b i g a p p l e 9 9 3 @ Y A H O O . C O M ) and i will get back to you as soon as i receive your message. I am not going to stay long to this site as am just surfing to it and wanted to drop you a message,so i wont be able to receive your message on here. So all you can do is to E MA IL to my address. I will be waiting for your ( E MA IL ) may be we could be the best couples in the world lol. Hope to hear from you asap. thebigapple993@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment