Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

tammyglen94@yahoo.com SCAM

tammyglen94 on fishmeetfish
Hello there , My name is Tammy ,single searching for a honest and sincere man that is gonna be my best friend and we gonna to where it goes from there , i am new on here , i joined few days ago and i was searching for profile that are suitable for my personality and i came across yours which sound very interesting , i will love to start a conversation with you and see where it lead us .. add me yahoo so that we can chat and get to know more about each other, you text me 1 (518) 656-6351 .. add me yahoo IM or email me on tammyglen94/at/yahoo/dot/com or email .i will be looking forward to hear from you , have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment