Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

melissaharden13@yahoo.com SCAM

hmelissa on fishmeetfish
Stolen pic, looks like 'See Julie'....this is actually a West African scammer, not the girl in the pic.
What a nice and sparkling smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you, I was searching for a soul mate,when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello. i hope my message meets you in a good mood? Please always wear that smile and i just threw a coin Into a wishing well and wished that you write me as well and that was my last coin lol. you can add me on yahoo chat if you dont mind, here is my yahoo IM name melissaharden13@yahoo.com

1 comment: