Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, February 10, 2013

suzannekoppe@yahoo .com SCAM

From Miss Suzanne Koppe.
Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire
Tel. +22545249196
MY EMAIL /suzannekoppe@yahoo .com
Dearest,
Compl iments of the season and how you are today I hope fine. Before I proceed I would like to introduce myself to you, My name is Miss Suzanne koppe, an Accountant with a bank in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire West Africa. I will like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$9 Million. I got your contact from the Internet on my search for Honest/ Reliable person or company to execute this business together.
On September 2nd 1998, an oil contractor with the ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE National Petroleum Corporation MR AL SAUD, BANDAR AMIN .who was supposed to get marry to me made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendars valued at US9 million United States dollars in my branch. Upon Maturity,
I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, I sent a reminder and finally no response then i know from his contact employers COTE D'IVOIRE National Petroleum Corporation that MR AL SAUD, BANDAR AMIN, died in plane crash .
See below/ the site list of his name.
http://e dition.cnn.com/WORLD /9809/swissair.victi ms.list/index.html
OR THIS LINK TOO.
http://ww w.airliners.net/avia tion-forums/general_ aviation/read.main/9 16128/
On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless which he explained to me before he died in a plan crashed which he also asked me to look for any good person that can help me out to make sure that this money is been transfer out from this country so that i can use it for investment he made this as a promised before be died. I also made further investigation and discovered that MR AL SAUD, BANDAR AMIN did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$9.000.000.00 (Nine million
This is a scam, don't fall for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment