Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, February 9, 2013

soniajeff39@yahoo.com SCAM

soniajeff39@yahoo.com
am Sonia 26 years old single never married,im from Arizona schooling from oxford university UK,Well,i will like to know more about you to,Thanks Sonia
Good Morning Honey,i wonder why i did here from you since all this while i hope your Ok,i was thinking if you dont want me to meet you in person because you never say anything about my coming,i will like to see you before going back to school and will have to both talk over it,Thanks Sonia
i travel to my uncle place of work in Africa because school is not in session for now,i can travel but i dont know how you want it,Thanks Sonia
i will like to travel may be next weekend but i cant afford all the money for now,buying ticket gonna cost me $1,450 and i dont have all to that now i only have $350 for now i cant afford to buy ticket now
am on desk top here dear and you gonna see me soon,i have to forward you my uncle driver info here,
Honey use the information below,is my uncle driver information .
RECEIVERS NAME: EHI VICSON
ADDRESS: NO. 8 ORISHEL STREET IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: DAY?
TEXT ANSWER: NIGHT
Honey please make the payment via western union outlet nearest to you and immediately you make the payment kindly send the MTCN number information to my Email so that i can send my uncle driver to the bank immediately,honey am really sorry to making you worried ok,I love you ,I miss my man so bad,Thanks Sonia

1 comment:

  1. A small picture but I still recognize Phil Flash nude model MeganQT.

    ReplyDelete