Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Datedosti.com WARNING! Keep out!

The Admin of dragonladies.org alerted me to datedosti.com, after somebody tried to plug that site on his board.
I checked the site out, and every female profile with a picture that I could check, was using pictures of a celebrity, model, or actress.

From years of experience in dealing with scammers, and dating sites, what does this tell me?

It tells me either there are many scammers on that site, or, the site is fake, or using fake profiles featuring pretty ladies, to attract male customers.

Most dating site owners do not really care about your safety.  They think you are stupid.

Prove them wrong.   Avoid sites like Datedosti.com !

Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete