Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

onosluvs@hotmail.com SCAM

onosluvs@hotmail.com

IP: 46.252.26.65   (German proxy)

This one is on chineselovelinks as 'Debby', in Germany, but uses the name 'Onos' in email.

'He' emailed me, using a German proxy.  This person is not in Germany, but in MALAYSIA, and is most likely a West African male, in reality.     Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet!


for your mail i really appreciate you finding time to write me ,how are you today and hows your day going for you so far ?hope you are having a nice day ,i would also like to know more about you .. ...I live alone with my mum and i work with her at a beauty salon,...truth is am very new to this internet thing if not for a close friend of mine who got married through this means ,so i decided to give it a try...



All i seek is a loving and caring man who is understanding ,a man who is ready to settle down and have a wonderful family of his own,am also the only child from my mum ...I believe that every woman has her special man. It`s not necessary that he speaks her language or may be he lives in another part of the world. I have not met my special man yet, but i believe my special man understands me, respects my opinion and choice. He takes care of me and i know that i am his Princess.....,I must tell you that am originally from france but my mum and dad had a misunderstanding so she and i moved to a country where she have a sister Malaysia ,and as i told you i work with her at a beauty salon .... i have a good friend here her name is pepe i normally visit her by weekends ,am not really an out door person cos i get so shy ,i love music a lot i like slow rocks and like high school love films like one tree hill ,i am a catholic and do you go to church.



Family is one beautiful thing i have ever wished for some day with the right man and build a wonderful family too under sincerity ,faithfulness ,honesty i believe there is so much more to building a good relationship ,it need understanding too ,tolerance ,being open minded to each other and most especially love ...... I´m very serious about relationship and that i´m indeed looking for my future husband, not for fun or part-time adventures . I´m only looking for true human quality in my future husband. I want the true beauty that lasts forever and that only can come from inside. As you know the outside beauty will fade away as one gets old, however the inside beauty actually glows..

You would agree with me that faithfulness ,honesty and sincerity is very very important .....I enjoy cooking a lot and i like listening to music when am less busy ,what kind of music and movies do you like ?

I would like to meet a man capable of expressing his love. He will be enough mature knowing what he wants in life and from relations with woman ,i value family a lot and i do hope to find a family of my own ,i cant say am the best woman or perfect woman on earth but i will certainly do all in my power to prove my love to a man who will show me the true meaning of love .....well i do wish we get to know more about each other take care of yourself and have a day..sorry for the long mail



Onos





No comments:

Post a Comment