Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, November 11, 2010

nelson.edwards20@ymail.com SCAMMER

Hi Dear




how are you and about Ur health i do hope tat all is well

i m really appreciate Ur reply?? i have view your picture

Well seeing your pics and pretty in this site is very amazing to me if don"t mind please do have any boyfriend or married?actually my arm of sending u this mail is to tell u that i am fully interested in u. i am really serious searching for a Good Relationship also Activity life Partners could you think over this mail to you nelson.edwards20@ymail.com

thanks for now hope to hear from u soon take care











nelson4reall

Age:45

Gender:Man

Seeking:Woman

Location:United States, California, Los Angeles Add to friendsAdd to favoritesSend messageSend a wink

kiss for youwink wink Submit Chat now!




Height:6' 0"

Eyes:Gray

Hair:Black

Ethnicity:Native American

In my own words:am a native of American from California in Laos Angles,My parents have only me,I like traveling around because of my business,During my leisure time,i like swimming,watching movies,listening to songs,and going for site seeing,and i like to go to the beach and relax to feel the nature of creation
 
 
 
 
 
This is a scammer.   Do not talk to him or send money.

No comments:

Post a Comment