Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

andy.johnson76@yahoo.com SCAMMER

hello


Sender: richardmc
Sent on 11/09/2010 08:05 am

Greetings dear, I came across your profile and charming pics here and felt I could drop my emotional feelings to you as a start of friendship, I don’t have sweet words to qualify your beauty sincerely you caught my eye and feelings as a man. My name is Andrew Richard, From London ,I am the only son of my father, and taking care of my family companies here in London please I would like us to share some peasantries, here is my id (andy.johnson76@yahoo.com) and I would wish to have yours equally so we can exchange some pleasantries through chatting, if u don’t mind please add me immediately because I don’t be often check my profile .hope to hear from you soon. Nice to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment