Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, January 9, 2009

sweetelena46@yandex.ru




Hello!!!
I am very glad to see your letter! I am really very glad
that my expectations have come true also you has written to me!
And now I think that I shall begin our acquaintance! As you
already know that my name is Elena! To Me of 27 years and I not
when was not married and I have no children! But on this I have
left the e-mail to you because my loneliness is my enemy and I
any more do not wish to be one! I wish to find good the man and
the partner in life to create good family and to be happy! And I
hope that you as to want it?
John only I wish to admit to you that I from Russia! Unfortunately
I could not create a structure from Russia and have addressed to
the help of service of acquaintances where to me have created a
structure! But I hope that distance not a handicap for our acquaintance!
I know as much now deceivers on the Internet, many women from
Russia get acquainted with men and wish to receive only money. I shall
tell to you at once, I SHALL NEVER ASK YOU MONEY. I at once wish to
tell, that at me very serious intentions and my purpose to construct
serious relations.
Now I send you my photos as I and promised! And I hope that I shall
like you!
I hope that you will write to me because I very much would wish to
begin our acquaintance! Whether forgive for the short letter today but
I do not know you will write to me or not! But if you will write to me
that I shall necessarily speak about yourself more!
I'll wait for your letter!
Yours Elena!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment