Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, January 9, 2009

svetlaya-svetylka@yandex.ru




Hello My friend! I am glad, that we with you correspondence proceeds.
How are you? How at you weather? At us good weather. The sun shines and sing birds.
Good weather. It is pleasant to me to continue correspondence with you.
I wish to find to myself of the present the man which would be all for me.
To me 26 years. I consider, that I available families for creation.
I have a work which very much is pleasant to me. I work as the secretary at school.
This work is pleasant to me because I here receive a lot of dialogue with children.
I very much like children. I like their reflections about an adult life.
And you can tell more about your work? You like your work?
I also like to listen to different music and to look films about love..
I want, that our acquaintance has proceeded. I hope, that you will answer my letter.
Bye! Your new friend Sveta!

No comments:

Post a Comment