Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

blessingavor33@hotmail.com West African scammer

Hello Dear, blessingavor33@hotmail.com)
i am blessing,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,i viewed your contact at and got interested in knowing you more for important discussion,could you please reply to me via my mail address blessingavor33@hotmail.com) so that we will know each other very well.i will send my picture later.
Thanks,
blessing blessingavor33@hotmail.com)

3 comments:

  1. Is that one from a spam email because I get lots of junk mails and try not to read any of them but occasionally I see something that bothers me such as some woman with a Russian name who says she saw me somewhere and knows me or something like that, and I just think to myself I sure hope not and delete it with the other junk emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say that type of emails usually from a young woman in her 20's and saying things to me that nobody has a business saying/writing to a stranger. I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost cheated by a pinay scam

    ReplyDelete