Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, January 10, 2015

miller.susan56@live.com SCAM confirio.com

How are you doing? I like your page and your profile sound good to me. Well I want to know where this will lead me too. I'm here looking for a friend and maybe more; Who knows. I'm single and looking for someone serious and who is ready for something real. If you care to know more about me; you can get back to me with your personal email ..(miller.susan56@live.com) Looking forward to read from you asap. Susan Care
 THIS IS A WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICTURES
It is so hard to describe myself, as I am sure it is for most people.... I guess the best way to put it is that I am a really genuine person with a huge heart.I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get .I just wanted to say that i'm SINGLE AND LOOKING! i'm a very hot and sexy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment