Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, January 4, 2015

lilian.beach@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com is full of scammers

Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever. Went through your profile and it makes me want say Hi. if interested you can email me here [lilian.beach@yahoo.com] Or Text me (707) 560-1103 so that we can get to know each other better, As i will be delighted to read from you soonest.... love awaits, Lilian   

 . Living in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Attended CALEB COLLEGE SCHOOL.Completed graduate school at ABC Beauty College Inc.   

 How tall are you? 6'5" (195.58 cm.)How much do you weigh? 286 lbs. (130 kg.)

         Wow!  A big girl!

 This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture of 'Julie', a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment