Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

jennysmith77269@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Its my pleasure to meet you on here.. Am Jenny Smith by name a 34 years old single lady from Benton city Arkansas in USA, am here to seek for a loving and caring man that's ready for marriage and that can take good care of a lady like me and take good care of me and accept me for whom I. I am happy to met someone like you on here.. I will be glad if we can get to know more about each other to see what the future holds for us.......kindly email me on jennysmith77269@y/a/h/o/o.com or drop me your text number for easy and swift conversation....
This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment